• It has a beneficial effect on healthy digestion
• Supports respiratory health
• Can improve digestive health, liver function, and blood circulation.
Part of the plant: seed
Method of recovery: steam distillation
Description of the flavor: sweet, honey, similar to liquorice
Major chemicals: E-anethole, fenchol, α-pinene
Foeniculum vulgare 15 ml
Fennel can grow to a height of 180 cm and has fine petals similar to feathers. Fennel was used in the old Rome when the soldiers consumed him to prepare for battle and to be strong. Known for its peculiar aroma and sweet liquor-like flavor, it’s also remarkable for its ability to influence digestion. Fennel is also known for its ability to promote metabolism, liver function, and blood circulation.
• Use internally to improve breathing quality.
• Add drops of fennel oil to water or tea to suppress sweet taste.
• Add to the desserts, giving them a more distinctive flavor.
• Put 1 to 2 drops of oil in a vegetarian capsule that will affect your digestion.
Diffusion: Add 3 to 4 drops to your chosen diffuser.
Indoor use: Add 1 drop to about 125 ml of liquid.
Outdoor use: Apply 1 to 2 drops to the selected location. To reduce skin hypersensitivity,mix with doTERRA fractionated coconut oil or Argan Oil.
Possibility of skin hypersensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or under medical supervision, consult with your doctor.
Avoid contact with the eyes, the inner ear, and other sensitive areas.