Dermafile 100 % natural skin polishing
Benefits of Dermafile Exfoliation .
- Can be used on all skin types-even sensitive skin.
- Builds collagen and smoothes fine lines
- Improves sun damage and evens skin tone.
- Helps remove age spots.
- Treats enlarged and clogged pores.
- Smoothes away dead skin cells and rough, bumpy, dry patches of skin.
- Smoothes away acne scars and other types of facial scars.
- Makeup goes on smoother.
- Skin feels silky smooth and clean immediately.
Dermafile is 100 % natural a skin polishing and resurfacing tool made of stainless steel and finely crushed cosmetic diamonds. The file lightly polishes skin by removing the top layer of dead skin cells. What’s left behind is velvety smooth, fresh, rejuvenated skin.
How does the Dermafile Procedure Work? The Dermafile procedure is administered in the same way as a microdermabrasion treatment. The Dermafile may be passed over the skin several times to ensure that each layer is removed evenly and the esthetician may choose to concentrate on a particular area that has a high level of skin pigmentation or skin irregularities. A chemical peel may be applied to enhance results. The entire procedure takes less than an hour. The procedure can be performed once a month to enhance results and promote rapid skin cell regeneration. Over time, the skin will begin to produce more collagen and appear more youthful, toned and soft.