How to get: steam distillation
Description of flavor: spicy, sharp, fruity, spicy
Major chemicals: caryophyllene, limonene, carene, sabinene
• A rich source of antioxidants
• promotes healthy blood circulation
• helps digestion
• improves food taste
• has a calming effect on anxiety
Product code: 41040001
Black pepper is especially known as a common spice that improves food taste, but its positive effects in both indoor and outdoor use are equally remarkable. This essential oil is rich in monoterpenes
and sesquiterpenes. These substances are known for their antioxidant activity and the ability to help ward off the environment
and seasonal threats. Black pepper promotes healthy blood circulation but should be used for topical application
with caution because it is very hot. It also helps in digesting food, making it an ideal cooking oil. You can enjoy its taste and health effects.
• Mix with one or two drops of dōTERRA fractionated coconut oil to soothe
aching muscles or joints and warming the skin during the winter.
• Diffuse or directly inhale to feel feelings anxiety.
• Take 1 to 2 drops of oil daily in a vegetarian capsule when exposed to seasonal exposure.
• To season and help with digestion, add it to soups, main courses or salads.
Diffusion: Add 3 to 4 drops to your chosen diffuser.
Outdoor use: Apply 1 or 2 drops of oil to the chosen location. To reduce skin hypersensitivity, mix with d sTERRA fractionated coconut oil. Learn more below.
Possibility of skin hypersensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or under medical supervision, consult with your doctor. Avoid contact with the eyes, the inner ear, and other sensitive areas.