Turmeric (Turmeric) Curcuma longa 15 ml
Part Plants: peacock
Method of recovery: steam distillation
Description Aromas: warm, spicy, earthy, woody
Main Chemical Substances: ar-turmerone and turmerone
• Helps promote healthy metabolism
• Supports overall cell health
• Helps promote healthy cell integrity
• Supports the natural functioning of the immune system
• After the distraction, turmeric acts as an emotional boost and can help improve mood.
3 in stock (can be backordered)
Turmeric is a basic plant in traditional Ayurvedic treatments in India. Turmeric root and essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern turmeric use today. Turmeric essential oil is obtained by steam distillation from the turmeric root. It has two unique chemical components: turmerone and ar-turmerone. These ingredients make the essential oil of turmeric an essential part of your daily rituals for health. Turmeric works favorably internally, helping to support the natural functioning of the immune system. At the same time, turmeric can help promote a clean, smooth and radiant appearance of the skin. This essential oil is also an excellent remedy for your favorite spicy dishes.
• Take it internally to support the natural functioning of immune responses.
• If desired, Curcuma can be applied to a specific site or as part of a full face mask. Helps relieve the appearance of spots and get a healthy-looking, vibrant skin.
• Try to drop 1 to 2 drops into tea or water to make a fine herbal flavor.
Use in Diffuser: Use three to four drops in your chosen diffuser.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 120 ml of liquid.
Outdoor Use: Apply one to two drops to the desired location. Dilute with a base oil to minimize skin sensitivity. See the additional precautions listed below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or under medical supervision, consult with your doctor. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive body parts.