Wild Orange Citrus 15 ml
Part of plant: orange peel Recovery method: cold pressing
Description of flavor: sweet, fresh, citrus
Main chemicals: limonene
• Strengthens body and mind
• refreshes the skin
Wild orange oil is cold pressed orange peel oil and, thanks to its energizing scent and a wide range of health effects, is one of the best selling essential oils of dōTERRA. Wild orange contains a high amount of monoterpenes and makes them stimulating and energizing. This chemical adds a cleansing and refreshing abilities to wild orange. Orange peel is also full of antioxidants that help maintain overall health. fragrance. Wild orange with its fresh, sweet, refreshing fragrance will enhance any mixture of essential oils.
• Add a few drops of wild orange to non-perfumed milk and apply to the skin.
• For a refreshing shower, add a few drops of essential oil to the shower gel.
• To increase energy, drip one to two drops into the palm along with the same amount of peppermint and incense. Rub the palms and inhale deeply, then tear on the back of your neck.
• Diffusion: Add three to four drops to your chosen diffuser.
• Use as a food additive: Add one drop to 125 ml of liquid.
• Outdoor use: For a massage mix 5 drops with
10 ml of base oil. For the bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml of base oil. To make a perfume, mix 1 drop with 10 drops of base oil.
Possibility of skin hypersensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or under medical supervision, consult with your doctor.
Avoid contact with the eyes, the inner ear, and other sensitive areas. At least 12 hours after application to the skin, avoid sunlight or UV radiation.