• Helps bring emotions to balance and anxiety
• disperse for a relaxing aroma
• when used in a massage it provides soothing effects
Part of the plant: needles/twigs
Recovery method: steam distillation
Description aromas: the fragrance of green, woody, fresh.
Main chemicals: bornyl acetate
Abies sibirica 15 ml
Siberian fir is a tall conifer of bright color and naturally occurs in Russia and Canada. Siberian Essential Oil has a refreshing, woody fragrance that is known for its soothing and relaxing properties. The Siberian fir has a unique chemical composition, with the dominant component being bornyl acetate providing most of the release properties of this essential oil. It can also be very soothing to the skin, which is why this essential oil is ideal for a soothing massage. If you are distracting it, it can help bring you a feeling of easier breathing while also calming emotions and bringing grounding effects.
• After strenuous exercise, massage into the skin for rest.
• When you are having difficulty at home, at work or school, distract the Siberian fir to reduce stress.
• Apply to skin to soothe mild skin irritation.
• Take a deep breath and enjoy a refreshing aroma.
Diffusion: Add 3 to 4 drops to your chosen diffuser.
Indoor use: Add 1 drop to about 125 ml of liquid.
Outdoor use: Apply 1 to 2 drops to the selected location. To reduce skin hypersensitivity, mix with
dosTERRA fractionated coconut oil or Argan Oil.
Possibility of skin hypersensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or under medical supervision, consult with your doctor.
Avoid contact with the eyes, the inner ear, and other sensitive areas.