Melissa officinalis 5 ml
Part of the plant: leaves, top of the plant
Method of obtaining: steam distillation
Description of flavor: citrus, herbal
Major chemicals: geraniol, germakrenol, neral, beta caryophyllene
• Supports the health of the immune system
• Relieves tension and has calming effects
• Supports feelings of relaxation
Melissa officinalis, which is also sometimes called
“Lemonka” was named “honeydew” on the basis of her sweet, lush, citrus scent, which is known to attract bees (Melissa means “honey bee” in Greek). Medusa has a wide range of health effects * and is one of our rarest and most expensive oils. Medusa is used as a flavor in teas and ice creams, and also in fish dishes. Thanks to the uplifting effect, the lemon balm has been used for a long time to relieve the feeling of anxiety and nervous tension.
Dispersing honeydew in the evening helps to induce peaceful sleep, promotes emotional balance and also promotes the health of the immune system.
• Diffuse in diffusion in the evening or brush your forehead, shoulders or chest to reduce stress and promote emotional balance.
• Disperse to induce a relaxing environment that promotes a peaceful night’s sleep.
• Add to your skin cream or container
with sprayer and apply to face to refresh skin and to stimulate the mind.
Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops to your chosen diffuser.
Indoor use: Add 1 drop to about 120 ml of liquid
Outdoor use: Apply 1 to 2 drops to the selected location. To reduce the possibility of skin hypersensitivity, mix the sun with the base oil. Learn more below.
Possibility of skin hypersensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or under medical supervision, consult with your doctor. Avoid contact with the eyes, the inner ear, and other sensitive areas.
There are no reviews yet.