lime Citrus aurantifolia 15 ml
Part of the plant: lime peel
Recovery method: cold pressing
Description of the aroma: citrus, sour, sweet
Major chemicals: limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene
• supports immune system health
• has a positive impact on mood thanks to stimulating and refreshing qualities
• used to clean both aromatic and skin and internally
• Promotes emotional balance and health
Product code: 30870001
DōTERRA lime essential oil is cold pressed from the bark of fresh limes. It has refreshing and energizing properties in terms of both smell and taste. Limes are often used
in the main meals and drinks thanks to its fresh, citrus taste. Due to the high content of limonene, the lime has cleaning effects inside the body and can be diffused to purify the air. It is also effective
and a natural surface cleaner. Lime is known for its ability to raise, show
to balance and energize. Often used in facial cleansing gels and shower gels as it has cleansing properties and an uplifting scent.
• Disperse in the diffuser to purify the air
• and raising your mood.
• Drop lime on a cotton ball and use it to remove greasy stains and adhesive residues from stickers.
• Add 1 drop to the water to enhance the taste.
• Add 1 drop to the face cleansing gel shampoo to improve their cleaning properties.
Diffusion: Add 3 to 4 drops to your chosen diffuser.
Indoor use: Add 1 drop to about 125 ml of liquid.
Outdoor use: Apply 1 to 2 drops to the selected location. To reduce skin hypersensitivity, mix with d sTERRA fractionated coconut oil. Learn more below.
Possibility of skin hypersensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or under medical supervision, consult with your doctor.
Avoid contact with the eyes, the inner ear, and other sensitive areas. At least 12 hours after application to the skin, avoid sunlight or UV radiation.
There are no reviews yet.