Green Mandarin – Citrus nobilis 15 ml
Part of plant: Bark
Method of recovery: Cold pressing
Description Aromas: Citrus, fruity, delicate sweet and floral Major Chemical Substances: Limonene,
• Food flavor
• Releasing and uplifting aroma
• Helps promote the natural functioning of immunity
The green tangerine essential oil is obtained by pressing from the unripe mandarin fruit. The red mandarin essential oil comes from more mature fruits.
Green tangerine has the features of calming feelings and can provide support for internal use. Can help and promote healthy digestive functioning and healthy cardiovascular integrity. Oil is an excellent means of flavoring your recipes. After the distraction, his energizing aroma stands out.
• Try adding one to two drops of green tangerine oil in a glass of water.
• For relaxed use, it promotes feelings of relaxation.
• One to two drops is enough to help support the healthy functioning and responses of the immune system.
Diffusion use: Use three to four drops in your chosen diffuser.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 120 ml of liquid.
Outdoor Use: Apply one to two drops to the desired location. Dilute with a base oil to minimize skin sensitivity. See the additional precautions listed below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or under medical supervision, consult with your doctor. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive body parts. Avoid UV radiation for 12 hours after applying the product.
There are no reviews yet.